Alan Rogers Travel Group
eCommerce & IT Systems Manager
May 2012 to Jun 2019 - Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Alan Rogers Travel Group are behind some of the most successful and well-known specialist travel and travel publishing brands in the UK.
- To drive revenue (B2B and B2C) by having ownership of developing and maintaining all group websites, managing the work of the Developer Team and IT Consultant.
- To create an appropriate online environment to increase traffic, improve awareness and build the brand/s, in line with the business strategy.
- To maximise delivery of quality systems and technical processes across all areas of the business (tour operating, publishing and B2B).
- Ownership of all group websites and their development, including content & functionality.
- Responsibility for all group websites and their development (distribution of content, functionality, usability etc).
- Responsibility (via the Marketing Executive) for marketing of group websites (SEO, PPC, SMO, email marketing etc).
- Responsibility (via E-Commerce Assistant) for monitoring of web traffic, stats, analysis and delivery.
- Responsibility for actioning sales promotions, marketing activities, liaison with 3rd parties etc, as necessary.
- Responsibility for sourcing and project managing digital products and services (eg apps.)
- Responsibility for digital publishing of Alan Rogers content.
- Responsibility for delivery of a quality reservations system, CRM, and all internal/external communication systems.
- Responsibility (via Database Executive) for provision of database driven content for AR Guides and websites.
- Responsibility (via the IT Consultant p/t) for selection & delivery of hardware & software including servers & IT infrastructure.